| Apply now for the AOPA World Mastercard® and receive 0% Intro APR* for 12 monthly billing cycles after account opening on all purchases and balance transfers!*|
Then, enjoy a low variable rate of 10.24 – 20.24% APR* for all purchases and balance transfers after your 12-month introductory-rate period.* APPLY NOW Plus enjoy our valuable pilot benefits every day with: Cash Back1 Select AOPA Purchases2-5 Cash Back1 Select AOPA Partners3-6 Cash Back1 FBO’s & Flight Schools; Aviation & Auto Fuel4-5 Cash Back1 Every Other Cash Back1 is applied as a statement credit. Quarterly bonus point cap of 2,500 points. Disclosures:
*View Important Terms of the AOPA Mastercard® credit card
1. Rewards points can be redeemed for Cash Back or other redemption items provided through AOPA Pilot Rewards. A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit. The statement credit will reduce your balance, but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment. A minimum of 2,500 points is needed to redeem for Cash Back. Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards, and travel may vary.
2. Advertising, Aviation Insurance, PAC Donations and AFI Donations are excluded. Visit www.commercebank.com/aopapilotrewards for complete details on exclusions and bonus point categories.
3. Participating AOPA partners include: Aero-Space Reports, Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co., Jeppesen®, Pilot Workshops, SiriusXM®, Sporty’s® Pilot Shop. The listed AOPA partners are in no way affiliated with Commerce Bank, nor are the listed merchants to be considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. Use of merchant names and/or logos is by the permission of each respective merchant and all trademarks are the property of their respective owners
4. Please note that merchants self-select the category in which transactions will be listed and some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the category you might expect. Purchases made using Near Field Communication (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible for bonus points.
5. You will earn 4% Cash Back (1 regular point + 3 bonus points = 4%) for every $1 of Net Merchandise Purchases on select AOPA purchases, 3% Cash Back (1 regular point + 2 bonus points = 3%) for every $1 of Net Merchandise Purchases made at select AOPA partners, 2% Cash Back (1 regular point + 1 bonus points = 2%) for every $1 of Net Merchandise Purchases made at FBOs (fixed based operators), aviation and auto fuel, and flight schools, and 1% Cash Back (or 1 point) for every $1 of other Net Merchandise Purchases. For example, if you spend $100, you will earn 100 points which is equal to $1 in Cash Back rewards. A maximum of 2,500 bonus points will be awarded per calendar quarter, per rewards account. Please allow up to five business days after the transaction posts to your account for bonus points to be awarded. © 2021 AOPA • 421 Aviation Way Frederick, MD 21701 US 800.872.2672 • 301.695.2375 Fax
Preference Center • www.aopa.org
Pricing Structure Options:
|By the Hour||By the Half Day (4hrs)||By the Full Day (8hrs)||By Deliverable|
Your specific pricing model could include any number of variations in terms of how to combine different elements of hourly or per session charges with charges by deliverable. Most likely the deliverable charge would be a tiered pricing structure, with say 10 stills and 1 short video going for $600, or 20 stills and 1 video going for $850, and so on.
Here’s a low-end-of-the-spectrum mockup of a possible combination of the different pricing approaches, with an hourly rate combined with a per deliverable package:
|Base rate $50/hour on site|
|Basic photo package $180 for 5 edited photos (includes 1 hour on site)|
|Mid-level photo package $280 for 10 edited photos (includes 1 hour on site)|
|Basic video package $500 for 2 minute edited video (includes 1 hour on site)|
|Combination package $650 for 10 edited photos and a 1 minute video|
|Footage Editing $50/hour for photo or video editing|
Average hourly rates by industry*
|Industry||Average Hourly Rate|
|Oil & Gas||$195|
*Based on survey results of an industry study conducted by Airstoc.